Sunday, November 17, 2013

My twitter conversation with Kory Watkins of Open Carry Texas dot Org

Well, as you've probably figured out by now, it wasn't much of a conversation. At 140 characters per entry, one can't say much. The eloquent Kory Watkins said even less than the 140 characters allow for. His final exchange, directly to me were--and I quote, "Face Palm".

Now, I'm not one to go all macho and hero-like on society in general, but "Face Palm", as in "there is no excuse for my behavior", "Face Palm"? And this is the so-called chosen leader of the diehard, wannabe heroes? Those gun toting, Libertarian (unaffiliated with any political parties, by their own admission), who's sole purpose is to "CONDITION" Americans into feeling safe with the concept of scared grown men and women--walking around with the average semi-automatic "sporting" rifle, formerly billed as an "Assault Rifle", by the gun industry itself.



And see, that's the point right there, isn't it?

Fear.

"Come And Take It, but...what this is really about is the fact that I can't apply for a CCW, based on my criminal background record, and I will be denied, so...I chose to dare you to take my gun away!"

I have many opinions about what has caused this intrinsic fear, in the average, uneducated American male, who attaches "patriotism" and "the fight against tyranny" to carrying around formidable weapons, but "Face Palm"?

                      #FacePalm: is his defense against an honest and thoughtful question and or statement

And this is the end of the story (well not really the end, but I found out from Kory that my questions don't rate his perusal or thoughtful contemplation. One of his many Open Carry protectors, came out from behind concealment (not cover), and tried an attempt to protect this fearless leader of Open Carry from any undo Liberal interrogation!


I hadn't brought up the Law Enforcement issue in the same respect that this OpenCarryTexas.Foolishness.Org member had. 

Law Enforcement is one of Open Carry's main focal point, as well as, its main objective and objections in general, in this right to "Keep and Bear Arms" fiasco. The Open Carry movement, in general is not happy with the rise in crime, yet they tend to take one or more Officers of the Law out of their normal daily routine (of fighting crime--duh), by showing up somewhere they've staked out for one of their little gun toting events--where Break Free CLP is used like sun screen. And,--they even invite women and children, so they have something to hide behind when someone eventually opens fire on them. This is not a wish of mine, but the odds of a deadly exchange happening becomes greater and greater each time, as Kory encourages larger and larger groups to attend these Open Carry events.



I guess he's never heard the concept of reaching the point of diminishing returns.

I had posed a couple of pertinent questions to Kory, after I pondered, "What gets under this polecat's skin?" "What makes this little snark wrangler think by carrying a crappy, sporterized, AK-47, that those who live in the Gunsense world should be afraid of him?"

Trust me when I say, Kory Watkins is no Arvo Ojala, and unless you've posed as many questions to Arvo as I have in the past, then talking to Kory should be a cakewalk, right? Arvo Ojala owned a little boutique leather shop, in North Hollywood, down on Lankershim Blvd., and he was a close, and cantankerous old friend of mine. He'd send me business and I'd do the same for him. So, when people call these Open Carry crowd a group of gunslingers, well that, in and of itself, couldn't be further from the truth. Their gun prowess is nothing to fear, unless it's based on their showing you their shiny objects, and you consider their total lack of respect for gun safety and the 2nd Amendment in general.

They are a CLUSTERF**K!

They are a whole new generation of careless gun owners that need to be wrangled. My generation had similar problems, and the old guys placed their perspective in our laps, in order for us to continue on the responsible ownership of guns in America. These new guys (noobs) should have no problems with us, giving them a tune up on what that responsibility means when it comes to their Rights to Bear Arms, their ownership responsibilities, and how regulations of that ownership works. 1989 was the year George W. H. Bush gave the gun industry a tune up, and he didn't even discuss it with us.

So, I tried to discuss this issue of Open Carry with Kory Watkins, and wouldn't you know it, he copped an attitude! No, really, he did! This man of the people, this so called defender of the Constitution, "son of god", and aspiring Libertarian politician sloughed me off, as if my questions had no pertinence at all! How dare that little hairless mole rat ignore statements and questions posed by the people, for the people and of the people. To be ignored by Kory Watkin on twitter? Is he running for dog catcher? It was then, that my brow furrowed in total disgust, and my initial statement to him, was laid out as a the Tiger trap that I had used on many occasions before on his kind, hoping that he wouldn't take the bait.

Oooops. Oh well.

His comment here, was the reason I engaged him in the first place.


I couldn't resist asking this aspiring Libertarian politician a few questions about his past, and see if he could answer them for the people who financially back him and support is views. After all, most of you on twitter are considered "Nazi people", and it's only fair that Kory be given the chance to show us who he really is in retrospect.

Who is Kory Watkins AKA Kory D. Watkins?

(Right now, I'm tempted to tell you what the "D" stand for)



Just so we're clear, we know that "FTA" is Failure to Appear which kicks in an automatic warrant for your arrest, and "VOP" is either Violation of Probation or Violation of Parole, which means back to the hoosegow for Kory. It's a mixed bag of nuts, and either one shows that this House of Representatives hopeful, and I use that term loosely, has zero respect for any law, in general. Including the Bill of Rights. Why the hell would we the people ever pay him to be a lawmaker, when he'd just be collecting a welfare check, and has no sense of what the job of Congressman means to the people of the United States of America? He's not a law maker, he's a lawbreaker.

It was then, that I made this comment to Kory, after he responded to @norfud...


I hadn't noticed the "Face Palm" he'd given @norfud, but his comment about being a "law abiding citizen" just irked the bejeezus out of me. He's not a law abiding citizen! I mean, do people really buy the garbage that he spews from the recesses of his dark and dingy, social networking bunker, hunkered down-- planning the next intimidation assault on Moms Demand Action? Who is this guy? How does this sociopath think? Then he answered me, and I began to see what this Open Carry clown and ring master really was.


Learn the law? It was one of those primordial moments, when I wanted to dismiss Kory Watkins, like the Paleolithic creature that he is, in a evolving world of civilized human beings. Here's a Open Carry advocate, leader of large groups of well armed people, telling me I should learn the law? While his track record of breaking the law, shows not only a contempt for the law in general, but a blatant disregard for the average intelligence of normal Americans? "Conditioning" the German people was part of Hitler's SA Brown Shirts job. This proved beyond a shadow of a doubt, that the average Open Carry advocate is similar to Hitler's down trodden proletariat, whose main objective was a show of force through intimidation using the Sturmabteilung, as long as there was enough beer in it for them at the end of the Million Man Gun Putsch.  

Gleichschaltung doesn't work on me.

I decided to rattle his cage, just that much more, to see if he was made of anything more than straw.


If this didn't make him stand up and spout his Libertarian viewpoint of the United States Constitution according to Ayn Rand, with all its hedonistic inflections and moderately psychotic,--misguided and misinterpreted rantings (those like any good Tea Party goon would spew), then he has no real cause he backs. If I hadn't tried expose his false Constitutional rhetoric, then I hadn't done my job as one of the many people who he needs to understand his position where this Open Carry crap keeps showing up, uninvited and heavily armed!

His answer to me:


My retort was simple:


#FacePalm is a display of frustration, disappointment, embarrassment...not to be confused with "patriotism", or "heroism", or "bravery". Even a gun can't fix such an embarrassing moment in Open Carry history. But, as these crowds of armed insurgents grow in size, I'm sure there will be many more embarrassing moments like this one for Kory Watkins.

Before and after pictures kind of explain how he feels about having his picture taken in public now.

                                                   Taken  at Blue Mesa parking lot:

          
                              SMILE FOR THE FACIAL RECOGNITION SOFTWARE, KORY!


                                                    OpenCarryTexas event: 11/16/2013


            "MAYBE IF I DUCK-- NO ONE WILL KNOW WHO I AM" (lower right corner)

With lowered head. The only thing missing in the above picture is Kory Watkins' signature #FacePalm of Embarrassment.

I don't think Kory Watkins will ever engage me in a twitter conversation again. 

His bravery on this issue of Open Carry is aptly slung across his chest.

He is no patriot.
He is not fighting tyranny.
He is not brave.

He is a #Gunbully and a leader of a group of #Gunbullies

I'm not anti-gun.

I'm anti-gunbully!


3 comments:

  1. Interesting note-gun bullies with mug shots are part of the problem.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So how does babyklan have a gun if he is a felon? LBC

    ReplyDelete
  3. That fucker is headed to the penitentiary for sure-it is just a question of how many innocent people will die at his hands first. He is not dangerous because he has balls, he is dangerous because he is ignorant and itching to fire his gun because he has a little penis.

    ReplyDelete